Classlist’s app is launching in Australia! Our first schools are now up and running and we’re thrilled to already have some really great feedback. Our Australian team is based in Sydney and would be delighted to help with any questions. They can be contacted here.
As background, Classlist’s kinder parent social network has become the biggest platform used by UK schools to connect their parents together. It has grown rapidly internationally and is now used by some of the best known schools in the world including several in South East Asia.
Classlist’s base version is entirely free. It provides:
- fab tools for your P&F including announcements, event ticketing, volunteer rosters, donation buttons and more
- secure access to contact details supplied by parents, enabling newcomers to connect instantly
- a private social network where everybody can make friends and ask for help
- a one-click event ticketing system where parents never miss a get-together
- special interest groups (walking groups, art fans, bridge clubs)
- an online marketplace where families can sell surplus items, and find great bargains
“It’s a great tool … a powerful way to welcome new parents”Richard Ellard, Former Chair, UWCSEA Singapore Parent Association. UWCSEA is the largest international school in the world
“It was so easy – really intuitive and quick”Zoe Hancock, Admissions Director, Dover Court International School, Singapore
“Classlist really helped us during COVID”Marion Rumpf-Steppat, Parent Association, German International School of New York
“Classlist’s value is in ease of deployment. It’s such a successful programme”Brian Lockwood, CIO, Copenhagen International School
Some of the flagship International Schools using Classlist:
Classlist works with schools across more than 18 countries and five continents