Reserve your tickets now!
CXFest 2020 is the UK’s largest gathering of school community experts. Early bird tickets are now on sale! Classlist Ambassadors can claim two free tickets before 17th March 2020.
Communities change the world….. Industry leaders at CXFest 2020
About this event
CXFest 2020 is your chance to meet the growing community of over 20,000 school community experts using Classlist to transform their communities. Share best practice with other Classlist Ambassadors, learn about possible careers opportunities and hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community. And the best thing is for Classlist members – it’s completely free for early birds!
What can I expect?
- Meet the Classlist Team – hear about the long term vision for school communities using Classlist
- Keynote Speakers – Learn how community is the new super power for businesses and organisations
- Breakout Sessions – choose sessions led by Star Classlist Ambassadors and Industry Experts
- Lunch included – have lunch on us in a fun venue in Central London
Who should come?
CXFest 2020 is open to all shakers and movers interested in building thriving communities at their school. Participants will be inspired by industry leaders and learn about advanced community management and digital marketing techniques.
What’s the full programme?
9am: CXFest doors open
9am-9.45am: Sign up for your Breakout Sessions
9.45am-10.00am Welcome from Founders Susan Burton (CEO) and Clare Wright (Chief Customer Officer)
10.00-11.00am Keynote: Why harnessing community is the new superpower, Saasha Celestial-One, Co-Founder and COO, Olio the Food Revolution App
11.00am-12.00am Morning Breakout Sessions
- Seeding and launching your community
- Sustaining and monetising your community
12.15pm-1.15pm: Lunch and Partner Marketplace
1.15pm-2pm: Keynote: Secrets to creating a winning community culture, Nick Lisher, Head of EMEA, Nextdoor.com
2pm-3pm: Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- New career options post Classlist Ambassadorship
- Learning options to advance my community management skills
3.pm-3.30pm: Closing talk
3.30pm-5pm: Networking drinks
If Friday 1st May 2020 doesn’t work, sign up HERE and we’ll send you a link to the CXFest 2020 recording once it’s ready.
PTA Events Tool