Classlist is the number one community management app designed especially for schools. Daily supporting school parents in more than 14 countries. It helps schools host, engage and raise funds for their community on their terms.
We are looking for a capable Digital Email Marketing Specialist to: raise awareness about how Classlist helps schools create kind, inclusive communities; facilitate new school onboarding; and nurture a sub-community of Classlist Ambassadors.
What You Will Do:
- Manage and grow email lists and sourcing of qualified leads;
- Create and execute email marketing initiatives to include coding/dynamic content; segmentation, QA/testing, compliance approval, scheduling, deployment, and campaign analysis.
- Adhere to email marketing best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, editing and proofreading, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design.
- Work with management to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Utilise our CRM systems to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics.
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimisation strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Stay current on email marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Two years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Familiarity with GDPR-SPAM laws.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficiency using Google’s suite of business applications.
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Flexible working
- Remote working is an option for the right candidate
Please click the link to complete our application form