With a rapidly growing membership Classlist is just getting started, and we need your help to add the next school communities in the UK and beyond. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll play a critical role in the effort to build the Classlist member base and number of new school communities, both by implementing existing strategies, and thinking outside the box for new ideas we haven’t yet tried.
You will be part of a nimble team and will play an integral role in shaping the course of Classlist’s member growth and acquisition efforts. To be successful in this role, you need to gain a deep understanding of our product and mission, and bring unique and creative member acquisition techniques to the table.
In this role you will:
- Lead the execution of all online marketing campaigns, including content identification, social marketing and retargeting. Utilise customer data, research & analytics to test offers, creative and messaging
- Manage our social media accounts using Hootsuite. Boosting our blog articles to our social media accounts and retweeting relevant material.
- Manage word press blog -blog.classlist.com. This will include creating and managing content and making sure the site is optimised for signing up schools.
- Manage social media budgets and performance against growth-oriented KPIs. Including conversions from content to signing up and activation of schools.
- Experience in social media marketing and growing the member base of consumer technology products
- Exceptional analytical skills. You enjoy working with data and crunching the numbers to identify patterns, insights, and new ideas;
- A results driven marketing mentality. You are passionate about what’s happening with social media campaigns every day and are continuously looking to improve and optimize your work
- Hands-on experience. You have developed social media programmes end-to-end, including: evaluating and prioritizing new channels, executing and optimizing campaigns, and scaling results
- Natural consumer empathy. You continually think about our current and future members: who are they, what are their needs, what motivates them, how can Classlist be useful to them
- Contractor rate of £25 per hour
- 15 hours per week
- Contractor for 6 months (could be full time employee role)
- Flexible working from home and in Oxford
- And, of course, the opportunity to work with a collaborative and entrepreneurial team on a powerful mission to make a difference in our communities.
School Community Trends
Advertise with us
PTA Events Tool
Classlist Budi video chat tool
Parent engagement analytics