We are Classlist: where parents are there for each other
- We’re for anyone who cares for a child. That includes you too grandparents, guardians, uncles and aunts.
- We’re for using tech for the better. For keeping you in the loop whether you’re at the office or the school gate.
- We’re for giving and receiving the best of each other. Lift shares to emergency pick ups, dress up day tips to school holiday juggling
- We believe in face to face connections for everyone in the family and making that super easy. We believe real life connections foster trust and then great things can happen
- We’re for sharing wisdom. Online, over coffee, at the pub or on the football pitch. About how to handle tweens and how to tame teens
- We’re for sorting out lost property and issues amongst parents rather than burden teaching staff with stuff that isn’t to do with our kid’s education
- We believe that parents being there for each other means happier school communities and a brighter future for all of our children