Classlist CX Podcast
Welcome to our Community Experts
Welcome to our CX podcast series. Where our aim is to inspire and guide you with insight and advice from our community of experts.
In this series we share best practice from successful school community leaders. And what they all seem to have in common is that they are motivated to make a difference. Nevertheless, there are many skills they develop that are transferrable to the world of work. So a number of our experts discuss possible careers opportunities beyond the school gate.
Last but not least, we hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community.
If you have anyone you think we should include in this series, any community experts that inspire you, please contact us email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.
Susan and Clare, Classlist Founders
- Classlist CEO Susan Burton interviews Jimi Slattery, CEO of CompassionMatters. Org. Key highlights are Jimi's description of the work they are doing in schools to build up compassion in their pupils. The end result – children who complete the course are better prepared to think about ethical issues, make positive changes to themselves and above […]
- Classlist CEO Susan Burton interviews Dixie Stafford, Parent Association Chair, St Alban's High School for Girls. Key highlights are Dixie's description on her school community's big purpose and how her and her team manage their uniform shop that generates substantial funds.
- Classlist CEO Susan Burton talks with Agness O'Brien, PTFA Chair and more recently, School Development Officer at Colchester County High School for Girls.
- Classlist CEO Susan Burton talks with Jennifer Harrell, School Community Leader, Southbank International School about how expat life prepares one for a community leadership role. Particularly in the context of an international school.
- Classlist CEO Susan Burton talks to Charlotte Bullock, Former PTA Chair and current PTA member of Latymer Upper School, West London. During Charlotte's tenure as Chair she launched her community in record time, established a range of interest groups to bring parents and school staff together and ran a highly successful Christmas Fair. Not only […]
- Classlist Founder Susan Burton asks Jinger Stevens, Community Leader, Farnborough Hill School and Salesian College, to share her secrets to growing and nurturing a successful school community.
- Classlist Founder Susan Burton speaks to Saasha Celestial-One, Co-Founder & COO of OLIO, a free app harnessing the power of mobile technology and the sharing economy to provide a revolutionary solution to the problem of food waste, which is the 3rd largest contributor to the climate crisis.
- Susan Burton, Founder of Classlist talks to Helen Wright, Director and Founder of 923 Jobs, about career prospects for community builders
- Classlist Founder Susan Burton talks to Jemma Phibbs, CEO and Co-Founder of School Space on how she manages the interplay between a school and it's local community, so all stakeholders are winners.
- Susan talks about community and developing community management skills with Joy Foster is an award winning entrepreneur and founder and managing director of TechPixies LIMITED.
Or click on the link to listen on Itunes
School Community Trends
Advertise with us
PTA Events Tool
Classlist Budi video chat tool
Parent engagement analytics