Classlist is the world’s number one community management app designed especially for schools. Daily supporting school parents in more than 16 countries. It helps schools host, engage and raise funds for their community on their terms.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer.
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities.
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development.
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance.
- Develop and articulate to the technical team a vision of where the Classlist product is headed, based on regular input from the business.
- Assess the high level resource requirements for feature development and ensure there is business justification for these.
- Monitor how Classlist’s product compares with competition and ensure the product is positioned correctly against other offers. Monitor other external providers and where necessary make insource vs outsource recommendations.
- Balance business and technical team input to prioritise new feature development as the product roadmap evolves. Act as a filter and translator between the business and the technical team.
- Closely monitor technical progress against the roadmap; highlight any variations to capitalise on early completion of features or develop mitigation strategies to recover lost ground
- Sign-off each release ensuring that it reaches the appropriate quality standard before launch.
- Work with the technical and testing team to ensure the highest possible quality product consistent with resource availability.
- Develop a product life-cycle map and plan longer term resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years’ of experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand software development processes with particular focus on agile development
- Experience in developing online consumer products from scratch, with a particular focus on mobile apps and hardware/software integration with multiple end user devices
- Experience in mediating between business owners and technical teams
- Experience in a small business environment and ideally in a variety of start-up scenarios
Please click the link to complete our application form.